Thursday, March 19, 2009

mellowness

I got my four wisdom teeth pulled yesterday. When Justin drove me home, I was terribly high and drowsy on laughing gas (Nitrous Oxide, for those in the know). Whitestone Bridge and the George Washington Bridge stretched out like endless waves. I was unable to talk. I've been dealing with car inspections, windscreen wipers, legal things with regards to my student status, and dental issues--all in the past 3 days. Justin has been driving me around, we've been having dinners with good friends, fetching people here and there, being mellow, chinking glasses at the small cafe with Latvian servers on the East Side that is our favorite place. I'm turning 22 tomorrow, but I feel I have been propelled into an ambivalent adulthood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home