Tuesday, March 10, 2009

pre-Spring

I just discovered Wired (Yes, I am slow!) This article is about Obama and the whitewashing of his "history" on Wikipedia. I don't frankly care about the Ayers stuff, but the suspension of people from Wikipedia, now that is pretty controversial. Michelle Obama was on the homepage of the Times, dishing out organic food--I laughed out loud. She's starting to take on a kind of an Oprah aura.

My bedtime reading is currently Arundhati Roy's The God of Small Things. I think it's lovely. My Desi room mate, in the way she violently and valiantly resists technology, disagrees.

I hear spring in the air--rain, sloppy sneakers, New York City.

This is my latest dance review of the concert, Glory and Rue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home